Become a Patient at Advanced Parathyroid Surgery of New York
We want to make sure you receive the best care possible! In order to help expedite the process we’ve outlined a patient workflow for you.
1. Fill out the New Patient Intake Form.
2. Fax or send us your lab and radiology work at 845-531-4829 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us what you have. The common tests that we would expect to see include the following tests:
- Serum or Ionized Calcium
- Parathyroid Hormone Level
- 24-Hour Urine Calcium
- Vitamin D Level
- Parathyroid Sestamibi Scan
- Ultrasound of Thyroid/Parathyroid Glands
3. Please bring a copy of the radiology report and the CD images with you. You can obtain this from the imaging center that performed the tests.
4. Fax us a copy of your medical notes from your endocrinologist and/or internist.
Once we have received the requested labs, medicals notes and/or imaging reports and CDs we will schedule your appointment with Dr. Gordon.
Please make sure to bring a copy of your insurance card on the date of your appointment.